Roulette playing tips of a professional player (Part 2)

The odd number line, based on the odd results of the previous games that decide, such as the previous games 11, 21, 33, we can also put 13, 23, 31, 35.

Based on 3-4 betting numbers also selected, we can also expand to 2 sides of many of those numbers, for example, the selection numbers are 12, but when expanded is 35 and 28. Finally, the bet can range from 9-16 numbers.

If the safe numbers we bet are 2 bets, then the extended numbers we bet 1 bet are okay.

Roulette’s trick assumes that the player who bets on 2 chips will have a 32.4% chance of winning, and a tie probability of 48.7%, and the probability of losing will be nearly equal to 18.9%, this way of each round is also won on 1 chip, players can also evaluate how these ways?

Roulette tips are sure to win when playing online casino

There is no trick to play Roulette that makes you definitely win cash when playing online Casino at all. So how do you definitely win? You have a way to be sure of winning joy, winning relaxation, winning entertainment mentally.

The dealer does not interfere with the results nor is it able to interfere with the results, the game software is undertaken by another company, they only distribute to the players, using the results provided by the software to handle money management with players. I’m not sure what the ‘ghost’ bookmakers are like, but with the big, reputable and fair bookies I recommend, there is absolutely no such thing.

So, the best trick for playing Roulette is to not believe in any article that says they can help you win the bet with a certain percentage.

In summary, the lines during normal Roulette are also very messy, so the job of selecting the exact betting numbers, we must have a Roulette play trick, bet along with the distribution as above. On average, it is 2.3 times more profitable than the initial capital. I wish you have fun!